WANNA EARN EXTRA CASH?

Thursday, October 6, 2011

BURUWISAN FALLS at SINILOAN, LAGUNA


We were in our fourth year in college when my friends and I went hiking in Siniloan, Laguna to visit these "famous" falls.

The hike was steep and quite difficult since we chose an inappropriate time; the rain loved to occasionally shower in the mornings.But after a very long and tiring walk and hike, we finally reached one of the many falls of Buruwisan.

Isn't the water clear in the picture on the left? It might look shallow, but the water's really deep. Since I really can't swim (poor me), I stayed at the camp while everybody's enjoying the swim to the base of the fall.
















The photo on the left is another Buruwisan fall. We needed to walk few more rocks and boulders to get to this fall. It was small compared to the previous fall, but the water's clearer and shallower. So i got to reach the base of the fall with the help of my friends. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...